3.04.2011

what time is it? man ray time....

Man Ray
"Self Portrait"
1930s
I'm burnin' out folks.
Gotta take a break.
So much going on in my head, imploding....
I had to post something easy,
something that would make me
forget about the the 
little man feeding the shit into the fan....

SO
TODAY
WE
MAN RAY

Man Ray
Nusch Eluard, Sonia Mossé
1936

Man Ray
Nusch Eluard
1935

Man Ray
"Juliet"
1945
I love this image.

Max Ernst
(Detail from a group shot)
1940s
This was me today.

Man Ray
"Self Portrait"
1930s

Man Ray
"Femme Aux Longs Cheveux"
1929

Man Ray
"Anatomies"
1930

Man Ray
"Tristian Tzara"
1921

Man Ray
"Studio, Paris"
1935

Man Ray
"Suicide Lighter"
(My title)
1930s

Man Ray
"A l'heure de l'observatoire - Les Amoureux"
1935-38

Man Ray
"Marcel Duchamp"
1916
I could just stare and stare at this....
I kinda feel like this right now,
neither here nor there,
deep in thought, yet about to jump
out of my skin.
His thumb in the book, a marker, stopped, 
but not finished....

Man Ray
"Tonsure"
1921

Man Ray
Meret Oppenheim and Louis Marcoussis
1933

Man Ray
"Larmes"
1930
Here's looking at you....

3 comments:

  1. p.:click off the fan-
    and kick out the jams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. from this day forward i am now going to refer to max ernst as 'nana'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey feel better, but keep rocking the Ernst outfit. You have a lot going for you, you live in NY and you are you. Love the hair and Duchamp shots. Seriously, take care and take your time.

    ReplyDelete